Sunday, April 10, 2005
On this day:

What Now, Why Now?

Blogs have been around for years and years - in fact I've been registered with Blogger for over two years, so why start now? Probably because, I've started working on the web site (or should that be website - I've never been sure) for next season's Seventh Floor Fantasy Football League (if this blog becomes regular then I'm sure that will become clearer) and dusted off my old Blogger account as an easy way to populate a news page. Simultaneously the hits on my site ItOpens incresed sharply and a bit of digging through StatCounter showed that I was getting hits coming from the site www.redsugar.com/muse which turned out to be the weblog of (at a guess) a red-headed American woman, who had recommended my site. Ego fed ego, the thought that someone liked my site enough to recommend it to others and also the realisation of the power of the weblog and here we are.

Well that's the "Why Now?". As to the "What Now", why don't you stick arouns and find out?